We'd put dry lips on our top 10 list of little annoyances that can drive us crazy. In our opinion, you can never have too many mugs, hugs or lip balms.
This is a natural lip balm from organic cocoa butter, natural beeswax, coconut & almond oils. All that is mixed with mint essential oil for a refreshing zest.
- Virgin, organic coconut oil: a superhero moisturizer, locks in moisture and soothes chapped lips.
- Natural mint essential oil and menthol: has a refreshing cooling effect.
- Natural beeswax creates a barrier that helps to seal moisture into the skin and protect them from chapping in the first place.
- Organic unrefined cocoa butter: soothes, hydrates and balances your lip texture. Moreover, it has a lovely chocolatey aroma!
- Natural sweet almond oil: very light, non-greasy and moisturizing oil which easily absorbs into the skin.
SOLIDU is an environmentally conscious, innovative cosmetics brand from Lithuania.
NATURAL & SAFE.
SOLIDU packaging is plastic-free and paper-free: it’s produced from starch, bamboo, and charcoal. Bamboo is one of the most sustainable materials on earth, growing up to a metre per day. To make this box, bamboo is processed together with natural starch. The material is dyed with charcoal without using synthetic dyes.
To produce SOLIDU box, bamboo offcuts from the production of bamboo chopsticks are used instead of a virgin bamboo.
The box can be backyard composted and biodegrades in 45 days. It can even be useful for the soil, as starch is a soil nutrient. It can even be mixed into animal feed as an additional carbohydrate source.