Candy Kittens blend big flavours with honest ingredients to bring you sweets that taste as great as they look. No compromises. These Tropical Mango vegan sweets are guaranteed to bring you a moment of paradise with every bite.
Candy Kittens aim is to create a responsible business leaving the planet in a better place than they found it. Being a vegan and vegetarian brand, they avoid ingredients that are harmful to the planet like animal gelatine, palm oil and carnauba wax.
- No Carnauba wax - Carnauba wax is from a wild palm tree which is a common ingredient used in the biggest sweet brands. The extraction of this palm wax has caused ethical issues in northern Brazil including poor working conditions.
- Carbon Neutral Production - Their sweet production is carbon neutral in line with the Greenhouse Gas Protocol. This has been achieved through the reduction of CO2 emissions by investment in green energy technologies and purchase of carbon credits supporting certified projects.
- 100% Recyclable - Their plastic bags are made from the same material as a plastic bag (OPE/PE) which means you can take it to your local shop and recycle it at carrier bag collection points.
- No Palm Oil - This oil has snuck its way into many food items and can cause devastating deforestation and habitat destruction for the world’s most endangered species.
- No Animal Gelatine - All sweets are vegan and vegetarian by completely avoiding all animal gelatine. Gelatine is commonly used in sweets as a gelling agent and is normally derived from pigs or cows.